Wealth creates opportunity. And with it also comes great responsibility. We help our clients answer questions, such as:
- How do I make sure my family is responsible with our wealth?
- How do I raise my children with a strong work ethic despite our wealth?
- How can we successfully share our treasured family property?
- What should I do with funds I can dedicate to philanthropy?
- Where should I focus my charitable giving? How much should I give?
- How do I ensure that my charitable donations are effective?
At OPA, our role is to help you answer these questions within the unique context of your family, your priorities and the causes you find important.
We work closely with you to:
- Create clarity around your philanthropic goals, including how much of your wealth to earmark for giving and how much is appropriate for your children
- Establish a focus and plan for your giving
- Identify how to have the greatest impact in your giving
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your giving
- Evaluate the effectiveness of non-profit organizations
- Support a successful transfer of wealth to the next generation
We collaborate with you and your other professional advisors (e.g., financial, legal, tax, insurance, accounting, etc.) to put the necessary structures in place to realize your philanthropic vision and make a real and lasting impact in the areas of greatest personal importance to you.
At OPA, we work with individuals and families of all sizes and capacities to give, creating services that are tailored specifically to your needs. Let us help you maximize the opportunity that your wealth provides to positively impact the world.
We provide this work through our strategic partner, Forbes Legacy Advisors, which is led by Jamie Forbes, a former Partner of Opus Advisors.
To learn more, call Jamie Forbes at 603-315-0576 or click here to send him an email.